Saturday, December 15, 2012

Setting 43 - 'Mirror'

From @ek_cuttingchai:

Dodging the swooning bullets around the darker rocks of the Konkan ports, the now famous gangster had laughed at his favourite game for over last two decades. Adventure spirit; one hand holding power, made him the don of the gold smuggling business.

Tonight, he smashed his glass of single malt whiskey and ice rocks shattering the honest pieces of silicates. His only son was shot dead.

He did not like the man in the mirror anymore.

From @ Keira Trager:

Im driving home' i know ill be alone again tonight.This thought made my heart tingled but just as i enter the door all i do is switch on the lights and my room becomes glamorously alive. There's nothing quite like the hearth of a fireplace to make me feel at home and feel the profusion of the color persimmon. I feel better.I walk through the glass wall and see my reflection. I see myself differently.It feels nice.I feel good. Im happy. I smile and my attitude towards every situation are the MIRRORS of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment